Our updated family :)

Our updated family :)
Pic by Jordan K Photography

Monday, January 30, 2012

Kendyl's Korner: My Book Review

I have read a few Baby-Sitters books.  Here is one that I have read:


http://www.amazon.com/Karens-Baby-Sitters-Little-Sister-Special/dp/0590436473/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327962087&sr=8-1

My thoughts on this book:

This book is okay. 

Good Part:  Karen gives Nancy a book she never read before, which is cool.  Nancy gives Karen the SAME book, which is pretty funny!

Bad Part:  It was kind of boring because nothing really exciting happened.

I would not recommend this book unless you want to read the whole series.



Now, if you want a GOOD Baby-sitter book to read, I would choose this book:


http://www.amazon.com/Karens-Bully-Baby-Sitters-Little-Sister/dp/0590456466/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327962879&sr=1-2

My thoughts on this book:

Good Part:  There is a GREAT ending to this book (but I won't tell you what).  You'll have to read it to find out!

Bad Part:  The bully is a boy and boys are stronger than girls.  It's not fair.

I would recommend this book.  Check it out from the library or ask for it as a gift!  My Grandma Linda bought me a whole bunch of Baby-Sitter books for Christmas!

Have you read any Baby-Sitters books? 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Kendyl. If I read any Baby-Sitters books I will read the one you recommended. Glad to see that you are reading. Love you.

    ReplyDelete