Our updated family :)

Our updated family :)
Pic by Jordan K Photography

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I think it's time...

So, we have been 'old school' and have dealt with dial-up since we've been married (about 8 years!)...

Now...I honestly don't care about 'new' and 'better' and 'up-to-date' things in general... but, I do have to admit that I'm getting frustrated with dial-up. 

'Regular' things are fine with dial-up (email, facebook, recipes, information, etc.) BUT, posting pictures, which we all know I LOVE to do, is extremely annoying with dial-up and doesn't always work.  For example, it took me 2 hours for my profile pic to load for this blog!  Seriously.  

Of course, there are other reasons why dial-up is not great... I can't watch any videos or post any videos (this doesn't bother me that much, except that there have been MANY educational videos/lessons for free out there that I would love to have the kids watch).  Also, there is the issue of people not being able to get ahold of us via phone... now, honestly, this doesn't bother ME that much.... but I know it bothers other people :)  

Sooooo.... I think we may bite the bullet and spend the extra $$ a month to upgrade... now to find a provider for our area... wish me luck!  Hopefully by the 1st of September we'll be in high-speed fashion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment